Outdoor Bean Bag Care Guide
- We recommend cleaning and drying thoroughly if soiled and at the end of summer.
- Store inside when not in use and especially in the winter months and during wet weather.
- Water resistant canvas is very comfortable to lie on and there is no sticky feeling that you can sometimes get with other fabrics.
2 step closure = 2 levels of safety
- Our bean bags come with an outer Velcro fastening that requires adult strength to open and will prevent unwanted opening by a small child. Beyond that is an industrial strength zip with tag removed to inhibit opening.
- Treat spills and stains as soon as possible. Gently remove any soil or mop any liquid from the surface of the fabric. Gentle sponge clean. Do not use solvents, or products containing any optical brighteners. To avoid water marking it is generally recommended that the entire beanbag cover be cleaned without over wetting. Do not submerge in water. Dry in shade away from direct heat and sunlight. Allow drying thoroughly before use. This process should remove most general stains.
- Professional clean recommended using on site dry clean. Use of inappropriate care products may cause damage and void your warranty.
Your warranty by recline.co.nz is against faulty workmanship or defective materials for 12 months from date of purchase for the outdoor bean bags. This warranty is given subject to the following conditions:
- It is the buyer's responsibility to read and understand care and storage instructions for outdoor bean bags and adhere to these.
- Warranty is for the benefit of the original purchaser only.
- Warranty does not cover repairs necessary due to an accident or careless use.
If you fail to comply with these conditions you may invalidate your warranty. Replacement is subject to stock availability otherwise a refund will be offered.